Looking for cleaning jobs in Niagara or St Catharines?
We're currently hiring: Full-time house cleaner – no evenings, weekends or holidays!
As a house cleaner on the Merry Maids team, you will use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. Our cleaning jobs in Niagara and St Catharines do not require evening or weekend work.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for reliable people, who enjoy the satisfaction that comes from putting in a good day’s work. While experience is an asset it’s not mandatory as successful candidates are automatically enrolled in our comprehensive training program. As a progressive forward-looking company, Merry Maids is always on the lookout for those special individuals who can join our team and help us grow our business.
Home cleaning is physically demanding work and our customers understandably demand a superior level of service. It is our expectation therefore that all Merry Maids team members must be willing and able to provide best in-class customer service combined with a friendly, professional manner.
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation and liability insurance
- Merry Maids of Niagara provides its customers service Monday through Friday.
Why choose our cleaning jobs in Niagara and St Catharines?
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No weekends or night shifts required
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.